Your advantages with ALP SPORT®
Supporting athletic success and wellbeing
Finding the balance: Athletes are dependent at a high degree on their physical abilities, fitness, muscle building and fast regeneration. For more and more people it is important to get this in hinest and clean manner.
As a partner of clean Sports, ALP NUTRITION® developed products for the increased demand of micronutrients. Originally developed for elite class athletes, ALP SPORT® supports and increases performance, fitness and fulfills important functions in energy metabolizm and for the immune system. In addition, ALP SPORT®
lowers fatigue and tiredness after intense physical exercise – scientifically proven.
In Balance: Power – Performance – Fitness – Regeneration – Immune system
The support for performance and immune system is based on the scientifically proven combination of vitamins, minaerals, antioxidants with the unique alpine herbal based extract ALP PHYTO. Due to the high bioavailability of the contained ingrediants, the body is able to absorb the daily required micronutrients efficiantly.
Liquid dosage form and optimized nutrient combination are assuring best effects and high nutrient bioavailability.
ALP SPORT® is listed on the “Cologne list®”, which publishes food supplements free of anabolic steroids and stimulants. The tests are made by a world leading laboratory in analytics for doping substances.
|Nutrient||Amount/25 ml||Daily requirement|
|Vitamin C||240 mg||300 %|
|Vitamin B3||32 mg||200 %|
|Vitamin E||36 mg||300 %|
|Vitamin B5||12 mg||200 %|
|Vitamin B6||2,8 mg||200 %|
|Vitamin B1||2,2 mg||200 %|
|Vitamin B2||2,8 mg||200 %|
|Vitamin B9 (folic acid)||400 µg||200 %|
|Vitamin B12||5 µg||200 %|
|Biotin||100 µg||200 %|
|Magnesium||150 mg||40 %|
|Zinc||10 mg||100 %|
|Selenium||55 µg||100 %|
|CoEnzyme Q10||50 mg|
|Alpine herbal extract||250 mg|
Top 20 Health-Claims
“Health Claims” are health-related statements, using them in food and dietary supplements by the EU in the EC Regulation 1924/2006 is newly regulated. Only products that have ingredients with approved “health claims” are allow to advertise them since the 14.12.2012.
Nutrition and health claims statements about food must be true and be approved by the EU. Due to this new regulation, consumers are better informed and protected from false advertising promises.
- Vitamin E contributes to protect cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc contributes tot he maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal buiding of erythrocytes (red blood cells)
- Magnesium conributes to electrolyt balance
- Vitamin C contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Riboflavin contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Selenium contributes to protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal heart function
- Vitamin C contributes to reduce fatigue
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Riboflavin contributes to normal iron metabolism
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and neurotransmitter
- Niacin contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen synthesis and normal function of the skin
- Zink contributes to normal vision
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal function of the nerval system
- Folate contributes to normal blood formation
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis